2) TheAustralian Government provides excellent checklists for starting a business and a wealth of information regarding opening a business online. * Be Sure to double check that you meet all the Canadian regulations.
Financial Tools & Funding
1) The BDC has a great collection of entrepreneurial guides including how to start and manage your cash flow.
2) TheGovernment of Ontario has some great funding opportunities for youth starting and growing a business.
Marketing & Branding
1) This article by MaRs Discovery District covers the 3 C's of marketing and how to apply them to your business.
2) Canva is a free online tool that helps you establish you logo, brand colours, and design materials. They also have a great design school and tools like thefont combination.
Permits & Licensing
1) The Intellectual Property collection by MaRs Discovery District provides information on a variety of legal requirements including agreements, patents, and copyright which can be applied to your organization.
2) The Government of Canada provides information related to permits, licenses and regulations for businesses in Canada.